What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, telephone number and postal address
- Preferences and interests
- Demographic information including country, city and IP address (automatically collected)
- System information including operating system, service provider and device (automatically collected)
What we do with the information you provide
Any information you share enables us to understand your needs
and provide you with a better service. Any information provided will
be used for the purposes of contacting you to:
- Improve the services we provide
- Contact you in response to an enquiry
- Send you promotional emails and/or mailings about our services and events or other information which we think you may find interesting
Information provided to Latimer Hinks via this
website will not be passed to any third parties.
for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of this site,
but such information will not be used to identify any individual.
The Internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security measures.
In the event that Latimer Hinks is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed
to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other webpages outside of our control.
Please not once you have left our website we cannot be held responsible for
the privacy of any information provided whilst visiting such sites. Please exercise caution
and read the privacy statement applicable to the linked website.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process about you is incorrect you can request to access the information to have it corrected or deleted. If you have a complaint or concern about how we handle your personal data, please contact us via email at: [email protected] or by post:
Latimer Hinks Solicitors
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office ico.org.uk